Thursday, August 2, 2012

The 102thrdnd

Even though I had been anticipating it since entry #67, I let the celebration of my little blog's 100th entry pass by as insignificantly as a cow's opinion. See? Look how fancy I am with my blog after 100. I can hyperlink to YouTube and stuff!

It took me a few entries to hit my stride, but 4th & Inches has been crucial to my last 12 months. I look at life through a blog-shaped lens these days. I've found loads of fellow (more talented) bloggers that I love reading on a daily basis. And while I don't think my blog following is anything to write home about, one of the best parts about blogging is that I love doing it, regardless of who reads it. I love finding a good excuse to write. When you have your own blog, a "good excuse" becomes extremely subjective. This year it's been a way for me to: vent about hating the restaurant business, wrestle through living in a foreign country, laugh at my own misfortunes, and sometimes just acknowledge the value in the little things. 

It's also become a way for me to be paid to remind you to shop at your local CVS Pharmacy, today!

Just kidding about that part.

Even though the Germans provided an arsenal of blogging ammo, and I'm no longer in Germany, I would like to think that the next 102 entries will be just as fun to write as the former. Assuming of course that I don't receive a cease and desist letter from CVS...

No comments:

Post a Comment