What you don't see: The house that--I'm pretty sure-- Hansel and Gretel almost got cooked in, just off to the right. I was not trying to be here after dark. But so pretty in the day!
What you see: A close up of Leigh and I looking a little confused.
What you don't see: The giant castle that's right behind us. When we asked a guy to take a picture of us in front of it, he took the camera, took 4 steps towards us, and took this picture of our faces.
What you see: A cheesy picture of me in the Old Town Square of Prague.
What you don't see: Me limping towards my friend after she took this picture, because those boots I'm wearing injured the ligaments in my foot from walking in them too much. I had to wear tennis shoes everyday for 2 months after this night.
What you see: The 3rd largest Cathedral in Europe, located in Cologne, Germany.
What you don't see: The ketchup stain on my shirt because, after being lost by myself for an hour in search of my hostel, I decided to just get some french fries and look at this building for a while instead.
What you see: Spain's FC Barcelona "Camp Nou" soccer stadium & team.
What you don't see: The thermometer. It was about 1 degree Fahrenheit (-14 Celsius)-- and the coldest I can remember ever being.
What you see: You're not positive, but is that a door of some sort?
What you don't see: The rest of the train, which is packed with people, and which is why I'm sitting in the steps of the door into the train. For 3 hours. With 5 strangers. So that it would only cost 10 Euro instead of 100. Definitely worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment