Thursday, July 5, 2012

Travel Bugs

I have 20 minutes left on my 30 minutes of free internet in the Munich airport. Schnell!

So far since I woke up at 4:15 this morning, just about everything that could have been delayed or caused stress has indeed happened, but I'm in good spirits! Mainly because I know that at the end of this day I will be home. The real version of home. Plus, I have a 7 hour layover here so I will be plenty well rested before I get to rest for 12 more hours on my flight. I'm probably going to be very tired from all this resting.

Also, I missed 4th & Inches 1st birthday a couple days ago, but hooray for 365 days of blogging. Prost!

I took this picture at Pearl Harbor in 2009. When I think about America, I look at this. And of course, this. See you later, Stars & Stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment