I know that I've mentioned these gosh darn baby bunnies more times than anyone cares to hear about, but I need to mention them one more time.
The way we found out we were getting baby bunnies in the first place was that we found them already born. Anna came in looking puzzled after feeding the original two and said, "Uhhh... the rabbits had four babies."
It's been great watching them grow and I was starting to get a little sad that they are getting so big, and could no longer fit into a soda can, or something else really small. I am going to miss them being so baby-size!
Not to worry, though. Today Anna came in looking puzzled after feeding the now 6 bunnies and said, "Uhhh... they had five more babies."
After a few minutes of trying to get her to break character on what was surely a joke, we all went outside to see for ourselves. It's true. We now have 11 bunnies. The parents reaction was, "Soo... was machen wir jetzt?" and in context, I'm sure you can figure out what that means.
I guess it's like the saying goes, "[something about bunnies making a lot of babies]."
No comments:
Post a Comment