This could be a mistake. I'm blogging without really knowing about what specifically. According to this guy, this is a blogging no-no. But you guys only heard of that guy two seconds ago so why are you all up in my grill?? Geez...
I'm making dinner tonight again. Thank goodness for internet recipes. I often wonder what people did for recipes before the internet, but then I remember they were all natural Betty Crocker's and somehow with the introduction of technology the BC gene became recessive, forcing people (P.C. term of "people": noted) to depend on the internet for dinner time delicacies which they will never be able to claim as their own. Oh well. At least Adele is always willing to be good company in your recipe hunt, and Rumour Has It that this dinner is going to be yum.
Today I was reminded again of something that I really hate. Over the years I have grown more and more accustomed to all sorts of vegetables, and various weird foods, but I will never ever in a million years like the smell or taste of... black licorice. It's the anti-candy. This afternoon I thought I was biting into a normal cracker, but it was actually laced with the stuff (what the heck, right?) And, like every time before in my life, I made this face and spit it out.
I survived a winter in Germany!! Spring is springing like Tigger on a Pixie Stick sugar rush, and I cannot wait to wear my Rainbow flip-flops again.
No comments:
Post a Comment