This Thanksgiving break has been a welcome respite from what I've discovered to be an otherwise VERY busy schedule of teaching, then grading, then planning, then teaching, then grading, then planning, then teaching, then... well you get the point.
I have graded and marked up 54 of my 67 essays. Yet here I am, typing a blog. Somebody please grade the last 13 for me... please? I'll give you a Starbucks gift card with a remaining balance of $2.16.
Grading was supposed to be one of those things I was excited to do as a new teacher. As I've mentioned in previous posts, I have quite the love-hate relationship (mainly love) with G2 red pens, but even a fresh pack of G2s sitting on top of a fresh-baked apple pie wouldn't cut it right now (I tried).
Reluctantly I will now head back to my cave. I know 13 seems like nothing-- but... erm.. it is okay?!
No comments:
Post a Comment