It is [finally] dumping snow outside right now and I am like a kid in a candy store. Eeeee! My closest friends in Germany are from Canada, Boston, and Ireland. They roll their eyes at me when I clap my hands and make that noise when I talk about it snowing. But you all understand, right..?
Yesterday I returned from a weekend in Barcelona with my current roommate Alana. We left at 2:15am Friday morning and had a very busy, see-all-you-can-possibly-see type of weekend until our return on Monday afternoon.
There is still one thing that never ceases to amaze me on airplanes, in movie theaters, in waiting rooms at crowded doctor's offices (Doctors' offices? Doctors's offices? Boom. There goes my brain), etc.... and that is this:
Arm rests are designed to share. They are surprisingly poorly designed as a sharable object, I admit, but nonetheless, your name is not the only one written on the 3 inch piece of resting material between us, Mr. guy-on-my-right-side and Mr. guy-on-my-left-side (yep. It was a double whammy.) I'm not even asking for much, but when you become aware that the entirety of your elbow is feeling super comfortable, please also be aware that it's only because my shoulders are awkwardly being forced to the center of my body so as to not cuddle with a stranger (it's just that my dad taught me not to is all). We've all been on both sides of this. Sometimes you win the battle of the armrest, and you don't feel like sharing. But just remember how it feels to lose that battle. I'm just trying to keep you all honest.
Oh yeah, but Spain was cool and stuff!
Spain was cool and stuff??!! Really Sar can you not give us more then that?? Pictures???
ReplyDeleteDear sassy mommy,
ReplyDeleteI can only keep up on so many forms of social media. Please see Facebook for further details.
Love,
sassy daughter