Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The travelversary of walking 17 miles in Rome

It's amazing how I still feel busy despite not having a job.

Since my former post I have been in a wedding for the first time (awesome), gone boating in Lake Tahoe (pretty), seen a few movies (expensive), and searched high and low for a nice German family to take me in (...if I add a parenthetical sentence here does it void out ending that sentence with a preposition?)

I saw The Adjustment Bureau a few days ago. I really enjoyed it-- very thought-provoking-- but unfortunately it's left me over-analyzing nearly every move I make. Before this movie I didn't necessarily think twice about that moment when I can't find my keys, or irresponsibly decide to gun-it through a yellow light, and wonder how that moment could have altered my day... or life (pause for dramatic effect.....) Absurd I know, but as soon as you let your mind go there, it can drive ya loony. I have also watched "Just Go With It" and "Crazy, Stupid, Love" in the past week, which left my hopeless romantic side begging to take a brief break from chick flicks.

Cable is back in my life. I didn't really miss it. Football is back in my life. I did really miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment