Yesterday was one of the more emotional days I've experienced in quite some time. In a matter of seconds, literally... no more than 20 seconds, I went from rocking out in my car to sobbing my eyes out. Sobbing is almost an understatement. I wonder if I could have been justifiably pulled over for distracted driving due to emotion. D.W.E? It was cathartic and all, blah blah blah, and when I got home I was greeted by two homemade neon "Welcome Home" posters. What disparity between feeling so sad to leave and so loved by my "new" home!
This will take some getting use to. But if there's one thing I've learned from my cheesy "Encouraging Words" stand that I got from the church when I was 13, it's that the Lord is "Always Nearby", and honestly that is the best and most simple comfort I could ask for. That... and an occasional visit from my beloved friends in San Luis Obispo. Hint hint...
Procrastinate on, brethren.
Normally I judge and mock "bloggers." But if there one blog that I read in my whole life, it would be yours, thus, I'm glad have room in your life to procrastinate.
ReplyDeleteNow keep pumping out these blogs in practice for when you actually have real stories to blog about in Deutschland!!!