You are adorable. I don't want to grow up either. Also, I love your boat shoes and flood pants almost as much as I love the man next to you's flood jeans/Nike tennis shoes combo.
Dear James Horner's Titanic theme song playing in my ears off my "Geek out of your mind" instrumental-only playlist I secretly love listening to,
You make me want to play the bagpipes.
Dear people around me in Borders,
If only you knew that I was listening to the Titanic theme song off an instrumental-only playlist. Even though I'm at least 40 years younger than you all, maybe we have more in common than you think?
Dear new wrist watch,
Do people ever look at you funny because you are on my right wrist? You're a dead giveaway that I'm left-handed... Sorry I've put you through this.
Dear God,
Thanks, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment