Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day, Track Meets, and a severe lack of time.

It's official-- I am busier now than I perhaps have ever been. 

I love to be busy and have things to do, but I fear I have over-committed. Thankfully this nonsense will only continue for the next couple of weeks. 

This past weekend we celebrated the best mommy in the world--mine. Like most holidays, we ended up looking at old pictures... "Awwwww"





And of course, I'm not sure how I made it this far through life without having known that my mother had a haircut of the "business in the front, party in the back" persuasion. I am over the moon. Plus our matching shirts make this picture even more epic.

There's no way around saying that this track coaching thing has been absolutely exhausting. I think next year if I coach this team, just about everything will be different. Starting with forcing more volunteers to help... But no matter.. here's most of my 115 little babies who keep me in a very close relationship with my whistle. 

 Watching middle schoolers do karaokes is one of my favorite parts of the job:



There are 22 days of school left-- the very last of which will be celebrated by turning a quarter of a century. Whaaaat??

Live long and prosper, old sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment