Monday, April 1, 2013

G-Lunch

It was exactly one year ago that my purse was stolen from my chair in one of Frankfurt's Starbucks establishments. One year! Obviously the only reason I remember is because it was like the worst non-April Fools Joke ever.

To celebrate this unfunniversary, I went to Google to have lunch with my good friends Quinn and [her sister] Brook. As I mentioned in this long-winded post, Google is the Disneyland of workplaces. I further confirmed this to be true once inside its walls.

This was on the drive there. You're looking gorgeous these days, Nor Cal.
A slide. A freaking slide from Floor 2 to Floor 1. Slides, people! 
These pics are blurry because I'm not positive that I was allowed to take them.
This is one of the cafeterias. Complete with color strobe lights and music.
Quinn and Brook with their free fro-yo. 
We've been friends since we were 7 years old.
Sooo my thinking is, I should work at Google High School once that opens- which is only inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment