Tuesday, March 19, 2013

In my room.

Apparently when I turned 18 I decided that I loved boxes, heavy lifting, and asking to borrow someone's truck. When I moved away to college in September of 2006, a pattern was born. Every 8-9 months since I turned 18, I have moved to a new house. True, some of the time it was in the same town, but I have had to move my stuff around TWELVE times in the past 7 years. 

I'm not typically one for monotony-- but I really wouldn't mind staying put for a while.

Recently I flew the coop (again) and moved in with two other teachers, one of whom is my colleague at the middle school. The past week and a half of my residency here have reminded me that when I live with roommates- I eat a lot of rice.

It's great to be back in this environment. I love you Mom and Dad!! ...But I didn't realize how much I've missed this setting. Plus I have my own room! Here's some pics for the grandparents. Still a little cluttered, but I'm working on it.

My closet is huge and for that I am a happy girl (you're only seeing half!)
Oh and yes, that's my roommate's pitbull, Ryder. 
He's a beast and a cuddler- the two don't always mix well.
Home sweet abode.

While everything looks like it fits nicely in the space, my biggest dilemma is what to do with the 65 pairs of shoes I own. The answer is probably to not own 65 pairs of shoes. Okay okay it's 70. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment