As many of my not-so-many readers will already know, I recently moved to The City... (So-capitalized to mean "San Francisco").
As you will also already know, San Francisco boasts of some of the greatest eateries in the country. Even its beautiful ballpark offers baseball fans nothing short of delicacies (a particular shout out for the option of an Irish Hot Chocolate on cold game nights. Mmmhmmm.)
The options around the city are overwhelming. Yesterday I took a detour to the Ferry Building to putz around a bit, and ended up ordering a gluten-free veggie sandwich from a completely random kiosk. It was out of this world. On my way home, I passed a restaurant flaunting its famous "Crepe & Curry"... Oh. My. Gosh. How could the combination of those two things ever go wrong?
Despite the fact that the city has a lot to offer in the way of food, right now the thing I am craving more than anything else.....is a bowl of cereal with cold milk.
Yes. I will walk the two blocks to Trader Joes, pass several restaurants on the way, and eventually satiate my need for a good nightcap bowl.
Next post: Mac n' Cheese
No comments:
Post a Comment