Sunday, October 14, 2012

An ode to my headache and sensitivity to light

I just thought it'd be fun to see what happens when I try to write with a mild concussion. You know, see if islurranywordsorsomethingcrazylikethat.

Well it's not a "diagnosed" mild concussion per say, but when I felt my face slam into the ground and then pulled grass from my teeth (not kidding), I figured it was diagnosis-ly plausible. Maybe I should go to a doctor...

The cool part of the story I suppose is that I was attempting to challenge the other team's biggest guy for the ball. The uncool part is that all 6'3"of him put me in my place, and I ended up looking like a doofus as his foot stopped me dead in my tracks and I flew through the air like a wannabe Superman.

Adult co-ed soccer leagues are no joke, folks. Don't try them at home.

Giantsgamestartsin20. Goget'emboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment