Saturday, May 31, 2014

Thoughts from a sleepy teacher on the verge of summer vacation

Spring Break is long gone. Have I really not blogged in 2 months?

My seniors checked out of school in December.

Paris is calling me back in only 3 weeks. Oui, si vous plait.

I have exactly 25 essays to go before my grading load can be considered manageable again.

Amador is on the news. And not in a good way.

I'm going to be a little bit older soon.

How many questions should the World History final be? 100 or 120?

The Giants and the A's.... Bay Area World Series?

The new "World Wars" mini-series on the History channel is going to revolutionize my curriculum.

WORLD CUP.

The last 4 thoughts have in some way involved the World.

Got a new high score on 2048 today.

Bigfoot.

What's the best way of having a wireless hotspot with me whilst in Europe?

Frankfurt...

Man, that Wes Anderson movie sure was Wes Anderson-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment